This is the Linux app named advanced quake statistics to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as aqs-0.1.0.tar.bz2. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named advanced quake statistics to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
advanced quake statistics to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONAdvanced Quake Statistics is one of these nifty litte tools that every enthusiastic quake3arena player needs. It's capable to get data from a quake3arena logfile and store it to a database and display it with a GUI front end.
X Window System (X11)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/aqs/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.