This is the Linux app named adLIMS whose latest release can be downloaded as 20140320_db.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named adLIMS with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Many biological laboratories dealing with genomic samples are facing the problem of sample tracking, both for pure laboratory management and efficiency, and for internal policies, such as Good Laboratory Practices (GLP). Our laboratory exploits PCR techniques and next-generation sequencing (NGS) methods, to perform high-throughput integration site monitoring in different clinical trials and scientific projects, based on the delivery of therapeutic genes by viral vectors integrating into the genome of target cells. We process around 1500 samples/year resulting in hundreds of millions of sequencing reads, requiring automation and posing new challenges in data storage, monitoring of sample process and computational tools for analyses. Thus we need to standardize data management and tracking systems, built on a scalable, flexible structure with an easily accessible and web based interface, what is usually called Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS).
Healthcare Industry, Science/Research
Java AWT, Web-based
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/adlims/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.