This is the Linux app named Advanced Launcher whose latest release can be downloaded as plugin.program.advanced.launcher-1.13.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Advanced Launcher with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
The Advanced Launcher add-on is able to launch any Linux and Windows applications that support command line instructions directly from the XBMC GUI. This Add-on also provide the possibility, to download from several Internet databases and manage meta-data informations and images linked to these applications.
- Run Windows, Linux and OSX applications with auto-suggested arguments.
- Start any file from specified directory using selected application.
- Collect informations of applications and images and using internal module scrapers
- Folder recursive scan option for new added items (with images and data collect options).
- 3 collect options : manual, semi-automatic and automatic.
- Add, remove and edit options of applications directly from XBMC GUI
- Thumbnails, Fanarts and Extra Fanarts images support.
- Search applications and items by name, genre, studio, platform and release date.
- XBMC built in functions support for launchers.
- Multi-disc selection support.
- Manual data Import/export with .nfo files.
Advanced End Users, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/advlauncher/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.