This is the Linux app named Aeyae Remux whose latest release can be downloaded as aeyaeremux-git.replay.20210907.191908.a7ebf00-OSX-10.12-x86_64.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Aeyae Remux with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Aeyae Remux can be used to extract portions of original video into a separate file. Aeyae Remux is a GOP-based editor (GOP = Group Of Pictures), which means it doesn't do any transcoding, only remuxing. However, it can truncate a GOP.
Aeyae Remux can be used to stitch together files... within reason. Since it is only a remuxer -- stitched files must be of compatible format. This means stitched files must have the same audio/video codecs, and codec properties (width, height, sample rate, etc...). That said... Aeyae Remux currently doesn't check or enforce this restriction, so beware -- garbage input will likely produce garbage output.
Linux binaries are not provided, please build from source.
8 GB of RAM (but more is better) is highly recommended if working with source files longer than 2 hours.
- video editor
- GOP viewer
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/aeyae-remux/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.