This is the Linux app named Apprentice Video whose latest release can be downloaded as apprenticevideo-git.replay.20210907.191908.a7ebf00-OSX-10.12-x86_64.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Apprentice Video with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
This player stands on the giant shoulders of FFmpeg. Audio rendering is accomplished via portaudio v19. Video rendering is via OpenGL, using fragment programs when possible. User interface is implemented with Qt 4.7. ASS/SSA subtitle rendering is implemented with libass. MOD, XM, S3M, IT file support via libmodplug.
This player provides several performance options to enable adequate video playback on slow hardware:
* skip loop filter
* skip non-reference frames
* skip color converter
* reduce playback speed to accommodate slow video decoding
NOTE: Linux binaries are not provided. Please build from source.
- in/out point looping
- alpha channel preview
- flat hierarchical searchable playlist
- automatic playlist bookmarks
- audio tempo scaling via a custom implementation of WSOLA algorithm
- de-interlacing via ffmpeg YADIF filter
- custom algorithm for automatic letterbox crop margin detection
- click-and-drag manual crop region editor
- rich rendering of embedded ASS/SSA subtitles
- rich rendering of Closed Captions
- chapters support
- OSX builds support Apple Remote
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/apprenticevideo/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.