This is the Linux app named After the Auction whose latest release can be downloaded as AftertheAuction.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named After the Auction with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
After the Auction
This project so far is a mailer that sends confirmation notices to winners of eBay auctions. It is coded in Perl using POE so that it can send out messages on time even when multiple auctions close at the same time. The plan is to make it a comprehensiv
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/aftertheauction/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.