This is the Linux app named Aglyph whose latest release can be downloaded as Aglyph-3.0.0.post1-py2.py3-none-any.whl. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Aglyph with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Aglyph is a Dependency Injection framework for Python, supporting type 2 (setter) and type 3 (constructor) injection.
Aglyph runs on CPython (http://www.python.org/) 2.7 and 3.4+, and on recent versions of the PyPy (http://pypy.org/>),Jython (http://www.jython.org/), IronPython (http://ironpython.net/), and Stackless Python (http://www.stackless.com/) variants.
Aglyph can assemble "prototype" components (a new instance is created every time), "singleton" components (the same instance is returned every time), "borg" components (a new instance is created every time, but all instances of the same class share the same internal state), and "weakref" components (the same instance is returned as long as there is at least one "live" reference to the instance in the running application).
Aglyph can be configured using a declarative XML syntax, or programmatically in pure Python using a fluent API.
- supports templates (i.e. component inheritance) and lifecycle methods
- works with any kind of object creation pattern you'll encounter (constructor, factory function/method, attribute/property access, import)
- non-intrusive wiring style (no decorators, naming conventions, or any other syntactic "magic" needed)
- if it can be imported, it can be injected (even 3rd party libs, Java/.NET classes)
- fully logged and traced
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/aglyph/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.