This is the Linux app named Agnax - Web Batch Task Manager whose latest release can be downloaded as agnax_v0_91_src.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Agnax - Web Batch Task Manager with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Agnax - Web Batch Task Manager
DESCRIPTIONLiberate your information! A lot of "free" web pages hold your content hostage. Agnax will get your blogs, emails, images back when you want them back. Agnax will first be working on making it easy to download and control posts on the Xanga blog site.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/agnax/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.