This is the Linux app named AI Attack to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as aiattack0.8.4_win32.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named AI Attack to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
AI Attack to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:Ai Attack is a top down shooter where you play the role of a mercenary employed by your guild to clear a city of the latest robot attack. The game features multiple levels, plenty of robots and weapons, and engaging game play.
Ai Attack is an open-source GPLv2 game written in python using pygame. It was programmed as my senior project in high-school, but I will be maintaining it and improving it even after graduation.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/aiattack/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.