This is the Linux app named aimy whose latest release can be downloaded as aimy.0018.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named aimy with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONThe aimy project is a set of python packages that provide services I consider important in a platform for implementation of a meaningful artificial intelligence. The intention is to steadily add 'service' items that each will increase the base platform's functionality and seamlessly add to the AI's capabilities.
This is EARLY DEVELOPMENT. There's not much here yet, and what's here is likely to change frequently and significantly.
- Uninterrupted Run-time Update/Reload.
- Threading-optional operation.
- Support for multiple languages.
Non-interactive (Daemon), Console/Terminal, Command-line
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/aimy/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.