This is the Linux app named ajaqs whose latest release can be downloaded as ajaqs-src-03-24-2006.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named ajaqs with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONAjaqs is a Web app that organizes FAQs on a per-project basis. It is designed to be deployed under popular Web and application servers. It aims to serve two purposes: to provide engineering groups a mechanism for consolidating and preserving in-house know
Customer Service, Developers, Information Technology
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/ajaqs/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.