This is the Linux app named AIR - Automated Image and Restore whose latest release can be downloaded as air-2.0.0.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named AIR - Automated Image and Restore with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
AIR - Automated Image and Restore
DESCRIPTIONAIR (Automated Image & Restore) is a GUI front-end to dd/dc3dd designed for easily creating forensic disk/partition images. Supports MD5/SHAx hashes, SCSI tape drives, imaging over a TCP/IP network, splitting images, and detailed session logging.
- Currently supports DC3DD version 6.12.3 (not version 7.0 yet)
Information Technology, Legal Industry, Other Audience
X Window System (X11)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/air-imager/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.