This is the Linux app named aktrs whose latest release can be downloaded as aktrs-1.3.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named aktrs with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONaktrs (pr: actors) is a Java application library implementing the Actor Model. It provides remote actors through TCP sockets (and SSL sockets), actor profiling, a Console and tunable logging. It's API is easy to use and its core is written in few lines of source code.
aktrs requires Java version 1.5 or newer, has no additional dependencies and can be packaged into any application according to its GNU Lesser General Public License. Anyone is free to contribute with changes and redistribute them.
- Actor Model
- Remote actors
- Distributed programming
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/aktrs/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.