This is the Linux app named Alesis MultiMix8 USB2.0 ALSA driver whose latest release can be downloaded as multimixusb20.tgz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Alesis MultiMix8 USB2.0 ALSA driver with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Alesis MultiMix8 USB2.0 ALSA driver
DESCRIPTION*** Please e-mail ALESIS for a Linux driver for the MultiMix8 USB2.0 - maybe we can get them to provide one, or some sort of developer information! here's a link: http://alesis.com/contact ***
Linux ALSA Driver for Alesis MultiMix8 USB2.0 mixer audio interface, capable of multichannel recording. Currently this project has pre-alpha/research status. Any help appreciated. :-)
- Linux ALSA driver (JACK support)
- capable of multichannel recording (8 individual input channels + 2 master channels)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/multimixusb20/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.