This is the Linux app named Allelome.PRO whose latest release can be downloaded as Allelome.PRO_original_NAR_2015.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Allelome.PRO with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Detecting allelic biases from high-throughput sequencing data requires an approach that maximises
sensitivity while minimizing false positives. Here we present Allelome.PRO, an automated userfriendly
bioinformatics pipeline, which uses high-throughput sequencing data from reciprocal crosses
of two genetically distinct mouse strains to detect allele-specific expression and chromatin
modifications. Allelome.PRO extends approaches used in previous studies that exclusively analysed
imprinted expression to give a complete picture of the “allelome” by automatically categorising the
allelic expression of all genes in a given cell type into imprinted, strain-biased biallelic or noninformative.
Allelome.PRO offers increased sensitivity to analyse lowly expressed transcripts, together
with a robust false discovery rate empirically calculated from variation in the sequencing data.
Unix Shell, Perl, S/R
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/allelomepro/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.