This is the Linux app named AllNet whose latest release can be downloaded as v3.1.tar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named AllNet with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
AllNet is designed to support low-bandwidth communications, such as text messages, over a range of technologies including Ad-Hoc networks, Delay Tolerant Networking, and the Internet.
For example, whenever two devices are in range of each other, they can communicate directly. If two devices are not in range, intermediate devices can forward the data either immediately, or when brought together at a later time. If both devices are connected to the Internet, AllNet provides communications over longer distances.
This flexibility can be useful for emergencies and in everyday situations.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/allnet/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.