This is the Linux app named Almayer Community Manager whose latest release can be downloaded as AlmayerBackend-4.0.1alpha.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Almayer Community Manager with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Almayer Community Manager
DESCRIPTIONAlmayer is a fully featured community manager. With Almayer you can share your photos, video, audio, give titles or notes to any media or user, mantain your own list of friends, obtain statistics or charts, mantain a blog, send postcard and so on...
Non-Profit Organizations, Advanced End Users, Developers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/almayer/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.