This is the Linux app named alsanetstream whose latest release can be downloaded as alsanetstream-v0.2-alpha.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named alsanetstream with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
A client-server application that lets you seamlessly redirect audio from one PC to another over your network connection using ALSA, JACK or a file for capture/playback.
- Redirect audio seamlessly over a network
- Support for ALSA, JACK and popular audio file formats.
- Support for high-quality audio up to 32 channels.
Advanced End Users, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/alsanetstream/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.