This is the Linux app named [ aiPoTT S.T. ] whose latest release can be downloaded as aiPoTTSTCompleteProject.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named [ aiPoTT S.T. ] with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
[ aiPoTT S.T. ]
[ aiPoTT S.T. ] is an mp3 player that uses the BasicPlayer by JavaZOOM. It has the cool LCARS look, especially made for Trekkies, like me. It features playlist managing, an EQ with presets, Import of m3u playlist (only the Windows version), display of ID3 tags. [ aiPoTT S.T. ] is fully Java coded and comes with a runnable jar file. Latest update: Streaming of Web Radios. See ReadMe.txt for the complete ChangeLog history. There are different versions for Windows and Linux, so browse all files. Please report bugs and translation failure. I'd really be glad about any kind of feedback, thx!
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/aipottst/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.