This is the Linux app named Amazing Boxplorer whose latest release can be downloaded as boxplorer-1.02-win32.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Amazing Boxplorer with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Explore procedural worlds on your GPU. Worlds are defined by GLSL programs that map XYZ coordinates to the distance to the nearest surface. Design your own worlds, modify parameters in realtime and render hires videos of your recorded journey.
Science/Research, Education, Developers, End Users/Desktop
Project is a 3D engine, SDL
C, GLSL (OpenGL Shading Language)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/boxplorer/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.