This is the Linux app named Jomic whose latest release can be downloaded as Jomic-Installer-0.9.34.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Jomic with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Jomic is a viewer for comic books stored in CBZ, CBR, and PDF files. Features include a two page mode, caching and support for several image formats (PNG, JFIF/JPEG, TIFF, and GIF). It is Open Source software distributed under the GNU GPL.
- read CBZ, CBR and PDF comics
- read two pages and from right to left
- convert comics to CBZ and PDF
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/jomic/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.