This is the Linux app named Ameba whose latest release can be downloaded as v1.5.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Ameba with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Code-style linter for Crystal. A single-celled animal that catches food and moves about by extending fingerlike projections of protoplasm. Ameba is a static code analysis tool for the Crystal language. It enforces a consistent Crystal code style, and also catches code smells and wrong code constructions. Ameba allows you to dig deeper into an issue, by showing you details about the issue and the reasoning behind it being reported. Starting from 0.31.0 Crystal supports parallelism. It allows running linting in parallel too. The default configuration file is .ameba.yml. It allows configuring rule properties, disabling specific rules and excludes sources from the rules.
- Run ameba binary within your project directory to catch code issues
- Rules that are marked as [Correctable] in the output can be automatically corrected using --fix flag
- Ameba allows you to dig deeper into an issue, by showing you details about the issue and the reasoning by it being reported
- Starting from 0.31.0 Crystal supports parallelism
- It allows to configure rule properties, disable specific rules and exclude sources from the rules
- Many editors and integrations
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/ameba.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.