This is the Linux app named Amir Session Manager whose latest release can be downloaded as amir-1.0.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Amir Session Manager with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Amir Session Manager
DESCRIPTIONAmir is a PHP/MySQL-based session manager. Its main goal is to protect files which must be seen only by the site administrator(s) and not by anyone else. After installing Amir, you can protect any file you want by adding single line of code at the top of
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/amir/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.