This is the Linux app named AMODA - Abstract Modeled Application whose latest release can be downloaded as amoda-0_1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named AMODA - Abstract Modeled Application with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
AMODA - Abstract Modeled Application
DESCRIPTIONAMODA is a unifying application framework for Java. The name Abstract Modeled Application reflects the idea of an API which models general parts of an application on an abstract level. Entirely developed using the Unified Modeling Language (UML).
Science/Research, Education, Developers
XSL (XSLT/XPath/XSL-FO), Java
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/amoda.berlios/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.