This is the Linux app named amtowsbnp whose latest release can be downloaded as amtowsbnp-2.0.1.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named amtowsbnp with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Always more than one-way script based nms plugins. Nagios add-on project with plugins and tools.
- Preconfigured Nagios templates for commonly tested services.
- Nagios integrated service performance data collection and graphing (RRDtool) for cpu, memory, swap, disk, network, and more. Runs under Apache using mod_perl.
- Single YAML based configuration file for service performance data collection and graphing definitions.
- RRD files created with "step" based on the respective service check interval as defined within Nagios.
- Nagios authorization based graphing and reporting.
- Nagios integrated service based report (mod_perl) with timezone dropdown menu.
- Nagios integrated agent to poll (SNMP) installed and updated software (csvcmdb) on Microsoft Windows and Red Hat Linux (plus variants) servers.
- Nagios integrated SNMP Trap Translator version 1.3 (snmptt).
- Email alerts for devices that send SNMP trap data to Nagios which are not monitored by Nagios.
- Nagios integrated Multi Router Traffic Grapher (MRTG).
- Nagios integrated Subversion repository with sanity check and old host data cleanup post-commit hook.
- 2 HTTP based JBoss plugins, plus several other SNMP based standard service test plugins.
- Comprehensive post-installation tasks completed at RPM package install.
- All plugins have 3 performance data output format options to choose from for easier parsing (except jboss-mbean_attributes plugin).
- NOTES and FAQ
Unix Shell, Perl, AWK
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/amtowsbnp/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.