This is the Linux app named Anaphraseus whose latest release can be downloaded as Anaphraseus_2.08.136.oxt.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Anaphraseus with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONAnaphraseus is a CAT (Computer Aided Translation) tool, OpenOffice.org 2-3 macro set similar to famous Wordfast. It works with the Wordfast Translation Memory format (*.TXT), and supports text segmentation.
- Term Recognition, fuzzy (unexact) search.
- TMX Export/Import (OmegaT translation memory format).
- Plain text and Unicode UTF-16 TM, Glossary.
- User Glossary.
- Ready for localization (allready have 19 languages interface).
- Querying online translation engines: Google Translator, Microsoft Bing etc.
- LibreOffice integration.
End Users/Desktop, Other Audience
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/anaphraseus/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.