This is the Linux app named Angular Spotify whose latest release can be downloaded as v1.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Angular Spotify with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
A simple Spotify client built with Angular 12, Nx workspace, ngrx, TailwindCSS and ng-zorro. Spotify premium is required for the Web Playback SDK to play music. If you are using a free account, you can still browse the app, but it couldn't play the music. I still remember Window Media Player on windows has the visualization when you start to play the music, and I wanted to have the same experience when listening to Spotify. That is the reason I started this project. I found that there weren't many resources on building a proper real-world scale application, and that's my focus for sharing. I made a Jira clone application as the first one for that purpose. Nx workspace is getting more and more attention from the Angular community, but people are always confused about how to architect and set up an Nx project. I hope Angular Spotify will give you more insight on that even though it is my first project using Nx.
- High-level design
- OnPush Change Detection and async pipes
- SCAMs (single component Angular modules) for tree-shakable components
- Angular Spotify only uses the data purely for displaying on the UI
- Angular Spotify only keeps the access token in the browser memory without even storing it into browser local storage
- Having Nx Cloud configured shortens the deployment time quite a lot
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/angular-spotify.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.