This is the Linux app named Lepton whose latest release can be downloaded as Lepton-Setup-1.10.0.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Lepton with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Lepton is a beautiful open source snippet manager for ubuntu. Manage your Github gists with support for tags, search and sharing. Lepton features a rich-text editor and markdown viewer. Try the snap today! Lepton's can be customized by <home_dir>/.leptonrc! Theme (light/dark), Snippet, Editor, Logger, Proxy, Shortcuts, Enterprise, Notifications, and more! Check out the configuration docs to explore different customization options. Lepton is an open source project on GitHub. It's free and we don't accept donations. If you like, feel free to donate to Wikimedia Foundation, which helps sustain free knowledge through Wikipedia and its sister projects for people around the world. Lepton replies on GitHub APIs to detect the language. Build apps for macOS, Windows and Linux.
- Unlimited public/secret snippets
- Unlimited tags
- Language groups
- GitHub token
- Immersive mode
- Light/Dark theme
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/lepton.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.