This is the Linux app named APNG Disassembler whose latest release can be downloaded as apngdis_gui-2.9-bin-win32.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named APNG Disassembler with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
This program converts APNG file into a sequence of individual PNG frames. Command-line interface and GUI viersions.
Also, APNG Assembler can be found at http://sourceforge.net/projects/apngasm
- Decodes APNG using regular libpng
- CLI and GUI versions available
- OS-independent source code under zlib license
Command-line, Win32 (MS Windows)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/apngdis/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.