This is the Linux app named Annotating the Web whose latest release can be downloaded as annotating_the_web-1.3.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Annotating the Web with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Annotating the Web
Select the text of the webpage and click the end of the selection to highlight and add your own annotation or notes.
- Added comments and tags about selected text of webpage
- Save note in localStorage of your Browser
- Edit or delete annotation
- Filters and Navigation advanced in Web Annotations
Advanced End Users, Developers, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/annotating-the-web/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.