This is the Linux app named Ansj Chinese word segmentation whose latest release can be downloaded as ansj_seg.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Ansj Chinese word segmentation with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Ansj Chinese word segmentation
The real java implementation of ict. The word segmentation effect is faster than the open source version of ict. Chinese word segmentation, name recognition, part-of-speech tagging, user-defined dictionary. This is a java implementation of Chinese word segmentation based on n-Gram+CRF+HMM. The word segmentation speed reaches about 2 million words per second (tested under mac air), and the accuracy rate can reach more than 96%. At present, it has realized the functions of Chinese word segmentation, Chinese name recognition, user-defined dictionary, keyword extraction, automatic summarization, and keyword tagging. It can be applied to natural language processing and other aspects, and is suitable for various projects that require high word segmentation effects.
- Based on n-Gram+CRF+HMM
- Java implementation of Chinese word segmentation
- Chinese name recognition, user-defined dictionary, keyword extraction
- Automatic summarization, and keyword tagging
- Can be applied to natural language processing
- Suitable for projects that require high word segmentation effects
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/ansj-seg.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.