This is the Linux app named Easy Agent Simulation whose latest release can be downloaded as EAS_Release_1_1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Easy Agent Simulation with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Easy Agent Simulation
EAS is a Java-based simulation platform, developed as part of a research project at the Karlsruhe Institute of Technology. It comes with a broad range of pre-developed simulation scenarios, ranging from virtual agents acting in abstract environments to agents with a spatial representation in 2D or 3D. It is built upon a novel architecture using a separate "plugin layer" to communicate between the simulation engine and the simulated model. This allows to flexibly add or remove non-simulation-specific functionality such as visualization, chart drawing, trajectory painting etc. Studies show that the architecture is well-suited to guide beginners quickly to simulations of various levels of complexity. (The according research paper and documentation can be found under "Files"; Javadoc is available for most core classes and methods.)
Project moved from here: https://sourceforge.net/projects/eas-framework/
- Scheduler/Plugin Layer allowing to flexibly add non-simulation-specific functionality.
- 3D spatial/physical simulation.
- 2D grid/spatial/physical simulation.
- Machine learning.
- Artificial neural networks.
- Generic sensors/actuators/agent brains.
- Artificial evolution.
- Finite state machines.
- Complete sources and Javadoc.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/easyagentsimulation/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.