This is the Linux app named AntiMicroX whose latest release can be downloaded as AntiMicroX-3.1.5.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named AntiMicroX with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
AntiMicroX is a graphical program used to map keyboard keys and mouse controls to a gamepad. This program is useful for playing PC games using a gamepad that do not have any form of built-in gamepad support. However, you can use this program to control any desktop application with a gamepad; on Linux, this means that your system has to be running an X environment in order to run this program.
It allows mapping of gamepads/joystick buttons to:
- keyboard buttons
- mouse buttons and moves
- scripts and apps
- macros consisting of elements mentioned above
This application is continuation of project called AntiMicro.
Project site: https://github.com/AntiMicroX/antimicrox
- mapping gamepads and joysticks to keyboard and mouse
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/antimicrox/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.