This is the Linux app named anyremote whose latest release can be downloaded as kanyremote-8.1.1.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named anyremote with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Remote control software for applications using Bluetooth or Wi-Fi.
anyRemote supports wide range of modern cell phones line Nokia, SonyEricsson, Motorola, majority of Android phones and others.
Advanced End Users
Gnome, KDE, Web-based, Non-interactive (Daemon)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/anyremote/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.