This is the Linux app named Apache Guacamole whose latest release can be downloaded as ApacheGuacamolehasmovedtotheASF.txt. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Apache Guacamole with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Apache Guacamole is a clientless remote desktop gateway. It supports standard protocols like VNC, RDP, and SSH.
We call it clientless because no plugins or client software are required.
Thanks to HTML5, once Guacamole is installed on a server, all you need to access your desktops is a web browser.
- Near-native performance
- HTML5 client (no plugins needed)
- VNC, RDP, SSH, and Telnet support, with other protocols under development
- International keyboard support
- On-screen keyboard
- Extendable framework
Advanced End Users, System Administrators
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/guacamole/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.