This is the Linux app named Apache Observer whose latest release can be downloaded as observer_v1.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Apache Observer with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONSmart apache logfile sniffer to assign given IP's to names. It's a tool to check if special guests are visiting your webserver or Big Brother is watching you. Works with a CSV-list of IP's or IP-ranges.
- Scan Apache logfiles for special IP's
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/aobserver/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.