This is the Linux app named Apache Thrift whose latest release can be downloaded as Version0.15.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Apache Thrift with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Apache Thrift is a software framework for scalable cross-language services development. Apache Thrift allows you to define data types and service interfaces in a simple definition file. Taking that file as input, the compiler generates code to be used to easily build RPC clients and servers that communicate seamlessly across programming languages. Thrift is a lightweight, language-independent software stack for point-to-point RPC implementation. Thrift provides clean abstractions and implementations for data transport, data serialization, and application level processing. Thrift is specifically designed to support non-atomic version changes across client and server code. This allows you to upgrade your server while still being able to service older clients; or have newer clients issue requests to older servers. For more details on Thrift's design and implementation, see the Thrift whitepaper included in this distribution, or at the README.md file.
- Thrift makes it easy for programs written in different programming languages to share data and call remote procedures
- With support for 28 programming languages, chances are Thrift supports the languages that you currently use
- Thrift is specifically designed to support non-atomic version changes across client and server code
- Upgrade your server while still being able to service older clients
- Apache Thrift’s compiler is written in C++ and designed to be portable
- Apache Thrift allows you to define data types and service interfaces in a simple definition file
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/apache-thrift.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.