This is the Linux app named APDU for Java whose latest release can be downloaded as XRSSfeedforfil. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named APDU for Java with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
APDU for Java
This package provides utilities for generating and parsing APDU commands and responses as specified in ISO/IEC 7816. These utilities may be useful for implementers of smart card readers, smart card tracers and debuggers, or smart card emulation (such as Android's Host Card Emulation, or HCE).
- ISO 7816-4 APDU Encoding, Decoding and Parsing
- BER-TLV Encoding, Decoding and Parsing
- EMV PDOL Encoding, Decoding and Parsing
- Utilities for smart card readers, smart card tracers and debuggers, and smart card emulation
- ISO 7816 utilities for Android Host Card Emulation (HCE)
Financial and Insurance Industry, Developers, Security
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/apdu-for-java/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.