This is the Linux app named APE - Ad Hoc Protocol Evaluation testbed whose latest release can be downloaded as ape-sources-0.5.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named APE - Ad Hoc Protocol Evaluation testbed with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
APE - Ad Hoc Protocol Evaluation testbed
DESCRIPTIONAPE is a testbed for evaluation of mobile ad hoc network routing protocols. It consists of a stripped down Red Hat Linux distribution, pre-configured for easy setup, and a set of analysis tools used to evaluate data from tests.
C, Perl, Unix Shell
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/apetestbed/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.