This is the Linux app named API Blueprint whose latest release can be downloaded as Format1A9Release_NamedEndpoints.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named API Blueprint with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
API Blueprint. A powerful high-level API description language for web APIs. API Blueprint is simple and accessible to everybody involved in the API lifecycle. Its syntax is concise yet expressive. With API Blueprint you can quickly design and prototype APIs to be created or document and test already deployed mission-critical APIs. API Blueprint is built to encourage dialogue and collaboration between project stakeholders, developers and customers at any point in the API lifecycle. At the same time, the API Blueprint tools provide the support to achieve the goals be it API development, governance or delivery. API Blueprint is completely open sourced under the MIT license. Its future is transparent and open. API Blueprint doesn't need a closed work group. Instead it uses the RFC process similar to Rust language or Django Enhancement Proposal RFC processes.
- API Blueprint is built to encourage better API designs through abstraction
- The goal of API Blueprint is to decouple elements of API to enable modularity while encapsulating backend implementation behavior
- API Blueprint is all about the design-first philosophy
- Discussing your API and settling on the contract before it is developed tends to lead to better API designs
- Once your API Blueprint is in place everybody can test whether the implementation is living up to the expectations set in the contract
- Thanks to its broad adoption there is a plethora of tools built for API Blueprint
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/api-blueprint.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.