This is the Linux app named Apostilator whose latest release can be downloaded as apostilator-0.2.7.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Apostilator with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Apostilator is a XML based front end to LaTeX that simplifies the process of writing all kinds of documents from letters to books, reports and articles. It's easy to customize and create templates defining a style for all your documents.
Science/Research, Education, Developers, End Users/Desktop, Other Audience
Unix Shell, Perl
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/apostilator/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.