This is the Linux app named Application Version Manager whose latest release can be downloaded as avm-1.1.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Application Version Manager with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Application Version Manager
Application Version Manager is designed to enable multiple versions of the same application (i.e. Mozilla) to be accessible to a user or developer. The user/developer would simply choose the version required and use avm to load the version required
Developers, End Users/Desktop, System Administrators
Perl, Unix Shell