This is the Linux app named Application environment and control whose latest release can be downloaded as appctl-1.15.tar.bz2. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Application environment and control with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Application environment and control
ctl is an extensible application control script. It is a generic script written on ksh to control every kind of application. Control means to start, stop or monitor. The tool is currently used on Solaris environment but it's ready for Linux use as well.
Advanced End Users, System Administrators
Command-line, Non-interactive (Daemon)