This is the Linux app named apt-got mirror engine whose latest release can be downloaded as StandAloneAptGot-0.8.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named apt-got mirror engine with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
apt-got mirror engine
apt-got builds and supervises a partial (or full) Debian mirror, that is filled on-the-fly by apt-get requests. But there's more! Its modular mirror engine is ready for customized mirroring algos. So you can easily make your own module! (Eg for apt4rpm)
End Users/Desktop, System Administrators
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/apt-got/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.