This is the Linux app named Apt-url Web Interface whose latest release can be downloaded as apturlweb-0.1.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Apt-url Web Interface with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Apt-url Web Interface
DESCRIPTIONA web interface to use the protocol apturl. It allow applications that are searched and installed by a click through the browser with support for this protocol. There is a on-line preview in www.apturl.net.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/apturlweb/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.