This is the Linux app named AQUATONE whose latest release can be downloaded as aquatone_linux_amd64_1.7.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named AQUATONE with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Aquatone is a tool for visual inspection of websites across a large amount of hosts and is convenient for quickly gaining an overview of HTTP-based attack surface. Aquatone is designed to be as easy to use as possible and to integrate with your existing toolset with no or minimal glue. Aquatone is started by piping output of a command into the tool. It doesn't really care how the piped data looks as URLs, domains, and IP addresses will be extracted with regular expression pattern matching. This means that you can pretty much give it output of any tool you use for host discovery. Aquatone is now completely focused on screenshotting and reporting. I know a lot of people used Aquatone for its DNS enumeration capabilities and it was definitely very good at that when it was released. Now other tools are doing a much better job of this, so I decided to leave it out of the new Aquatone, and instead make it easy to use it with your tool of choice.
- IPs, hostnames and domain names in the data will undergo scanning for ports
- If the data contains URLs, they are assumed to be alive and do not undergo port scanning
- When Aquatone is done processing the target hosts, it has created a bunch of files and folders in the current directory
- The output can easily be zipped up and shared with others or archived
- Aquatone also supports aliases of built-in port lists to make it easier for you
- Aquatone is designed to play nicely with all kinds of tools
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/aquatone.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.