This is the Linux app named AQZ File Parser for Java whose latest release can be downloaded as AqzReaderApi.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named AQZ File Parser for Java with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
AQZ File Parser for Java
The AQZ File Parser for Java is a simple jar file. So you can use this lib for reading "Amateur Radio Questionary Data Format Zipped" files (*.aqz). A aqz file contains all questions and images of a ham radio exam. This format was developed by Oliver Saal, DM1OLI and the webmasters of http://www.afup.a36.de/.
Feel free to visit there pages for more informations and for downloading the latest aqz files for a lot of countries.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/aqzfileparser/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.