This is the Linux app named Arbitrary Transmission Line Calculator. whose latest release can be downloaded as atlc-4.4.4_Win32.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Arbitrary Transmission Line Calculator. with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Arbitrary Transmission Line Calculator.
'atlc' is a CAD package used for analysing and desiging electrical transmission lines of arbitrary cross section. Also for the design of directonal couplers. Some parts are CPU intensive, so multiple CPUs are supported.
Education, End Users/Desktop, Science/Research, Telecommunications Industry
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/atlc/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.