This is the Linux app named Arcanum Editor whose latest release can be downloaded as Arcanum_v0.10.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Arcanum Editor with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
The Arcanum Editor is a small but powerful tool to encrypt and decrypt messages. The program also comes with it's own format CTXT. This format is based on XML and allows you to save texts with the Advanced Encryption Standard.
- Encryption: AES (256 bit), Base64, Bytes, Leetspeak, Rot13
- Hash: md5, SHA-1, SHA-256, SHA-384, SHA-512, RIPEMD160
- encrypted AutoSave
Advanced End Users, Developers, Education, End Users/Desktop, Security Professionals, Security
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/arcanum/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.