This is the Linux app named Arch Linux Desktop Install whose latest release can be downloaded as archdi. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Arch Linux Desktop Install with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Arch Linux Desktop Install
Just a simple bash script wizard to install and configure a full personal computer with Arch Linux.
First, install Arch Linux with the official media and optionally with archfi.
Look at archfi project to start your arch linux installation : https://github.com/MatMoul/archfi
After reboot and your network ready, download the script :
curl -L archdi.sf.net/archdi > archdi
or if sourceforge is down :
curl -L matmoul.github.io/archdi > archdi
And run the script :
Or you can install it on your system with
sh archdi -i
And then you can use archdi cmd.
With this, you can make your updates or install your packages later.
You can watch my videos to show how to use it :
This package is only a launcher for archdi-pkg.
If you want ask for new features, open an issue on https://github.com/MatMoul/archdi-pkg
Advanced End Users, System Administrators, Developers, End Users/Desktop, Testers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/archdi/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.